Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Scalpers Wiki by .|
Character abilities[edit | edit source]
These are used with shift:
- Shelly Smith: Soaks up damage when she is in her shell. Use in combination with dash to move fast and stun enemies.
- Smudge: Drops aggro and moves undetected under the ground. Deals stun to nearby enemies when he re-emerges.
- Smelly Pete: Releases his foul smelling fluid to damage and slow down foes.
Secondary abilities[edit | edit source]
These are used with right mouse button:
- Curve Gun: Master skill-based bullet bending. Click to curve, then aim and release to shoot.
- Lasso: Click and draw a circle to lasso your enemies, or to draw tombstones towards you. Lasso yourself to taunt the enemies towards you.
- Heal: Click and draw a circle to throw a healing potion.
- Forward Strike: Click to do a forward strike or multiple strikes in a row. Let’s you get fast forward and deals damage.