How To Play Scalpers
This is a general guide on How to Play Scalpers.
How to play[edit | edit source]
Choose between playing with random people in our quick play or play with your friends by choosing create game. In create game the party leader sends out invites to the other participants and waits until everyone has joined the party. The press play and let the fun begin! The party leader will choose a level and a difficulty. By choosing a harder difficulty, the possibility to get greater rewards increases!
Loadout[edit | edit source]
- Primary weapon – use with left mouse button
- Secondary ability – use with right mouse button
- Curve Gun: Master skill-based bullet bending. Click to curve, then aim and release to shoot.
- Lasso: Click and draw a circle to lasso your enemies, or to draw tombstones towards you. Lasso yourself to taunt the enemies towards you.
- Heal: Click and draw a circle to throw a healing potion.
- Forward Strike: Click to do a forward strike or multiple strikes in a row. Let’s you get fast forward and deals damage.
- Character abilities – use with shift
Default key bindings[edit | edit source]
- Move: WASD
- Aim: Mouse aim
- Dash: Use space
- Reload: R
- Mini map: M
- Scoreboard: Tab
- Mini-map: M
Work together to get through each level by completing the objectives presented in the lower right corner of the screen.
FAQ[edit | edit source]
What are objectives?[edit | edit source]
Objectives tell you what you need to do next, sort of. You and your teammates also needs to figure out how to accomplish the objective.
How do I get loot and what will I get?[edit | edit source]
Loot is given to you when you complete an objective on normal difficulty and higher. Loot consists of upgrades for your weapons, ability and characters. You can receive rare, epic or legendary loot.
What happens when you die?[edit | edit source]
We highly recommend that you stay alive, but if it happens that you don´t, your teammates can resurrect you by standing on your tombstone until the count-down timer is completed.
What is last man standing?[edit | edit source]
Obviously, you need better teammates. When last man standing occurs, everyone is dead except one player. This is your last hope. The player who is still alive needs to resurrect teammates before a timer runs out or BOOOOOM! Your team is dead.
If we die, do we need to start from the beginning?[edit | edit source]
Well, it depends on how far into the level you have reached. On every level there are a few re-spawn points. But to be sure, don’t die.
Who is Turtle?[edit | edit source]
No one knows exactly, but it’s said that you don’t make it out alive when crossing him.