Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Scalpers: Turtle & the moonshine gang, is an action packed co-op shooter. Set in the Wild West, where ruthless bounty hunters takes part in epic battles to bring down the wanted and collect their prizes!
Join your friends in mission based campaigns with massive explosions, blasting bullets, sneaky ambushes and intense boss fights. Choose from a range of bounty hunters, weapons and abilities to find something that best suits your playstyle and what the team needs.
Strike fear amongst your enemies and become the most notorious bounty hunter in the Wild West!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Online co-op campaigns, up to 4 players
- Challenging and deadly boss battles
- A range of different playable bounty hunters, weapons and abilities
- Telegraph based combat system
- High replayability with scalable difficulty on each mission
- Persistent progression - find upgrades for your weapons and abilities
Credits[edit | edit source]
The Sweet Team
Producer Gustav Linde
Art Director Mattias Högvall
Design Håkan Frisk, Anton Jonsson
Art Olof Brännström, Johan Söderberg, Emelie Bergman, Oscar Lindqvist, Frida Svensson
Code Gustav Linde, Erik Blåsjö, André Melander